Integrate your CAN-based industrial devices and equipment to a DeviceNet control system without the need for any changes to your device. Just connect, configure and you're done!
The Anybus Communicator is a proven and trusted protocol converter gateway that connects non- industrial devices with a CAN-based protocol to DeviceNet. The gateway performs an intelligent protocol conversion and presents the CAN data to the PLC/Controller as easily processed I/O data.
The Communicator is slim stand-alone gateway designed for IP20 and DIN-rail mounting, requiring a 24-volt power supply. The Communicator is conformance tested to current DeviceNet specifications guaranteeing network compatibility.
TYPICAL CAN APPLICATIONS
Typical serial applications include variable frequency drives, sensors, actuators, human machine interfaces, barcode readers, RFID readers and industrial scales among others.
Anybus Communicator CAN - DeviceNet
- CAN protocol converter gateways connecting CAN devices to fieldbus/Ethernet networks
- Support for custom CAN 1.0, 2.0A and 2.0B protocols
- Handles mixed Produce/Consume and Request/Response protocols and transactions
- No hardware or software changes needed to your devices
- No PLC code or function blocks required • Compatible with PLCs from all leading manufacturers
- Versions with Dual Port switched Ethernet allows for daisy chaining and eliminates the need for external switches
- High performance, fast throughput, max 5 ms
- Anybus Configuration Manager included for easy visual CAN frame building
- Dynamic transaction controlled by network master
- Global free technical support and consultancy
- See www.anybus.com for application notes and instruction videos on how to configure the gateway