The T1 Terminator provides active termination for PROFIBUS segments which are based on RS 485. This component enables you to switch off or remove the last devices on a segment without disturbing the bus communication. This way you reduce the risk of faults and thus potential downtime. The redundant power supply of the T1 increases reliability even more. The on-board DB9 connector can be used as hookup point for diagnostic tools. Why should you choose for the T1 Terminator?
- Screw terminals as well as DB9 connector
- Redundant power supply
- Supports all PROFIBUS RS 485 protocols
Active termination for PROFIBUS segments
The T1 has some special features that make it an essential part of your infrastructure:
- A redundant power supply to increase the reliability of the termination and diagnostic LEDs to indicate the status of each power source.
- An additional DB9 connector to hook-up diagnostic tools and to offer more wiring flexibility. The DB9 connector can also be used as the primary bus connection if needed. Internally, it is connected directly to the screw terminal.
- The T1 Terminator can be installed on a standard DIN-rail.