The robust PROFIBUS D1 repeater is the ideal product for creating reliable PROFIBUS DP networks in demanding IP 66 environments where persistent dust and water are constantly present.
By means of male-female M12 connectors, technicians can quickly and simply shape a PROFIBUS DP network. An additional M12 connector makes it possible to connect ProfiTrace to a running system by means of an adapter. This results in increased uptime and optimization of the entire production process.
The advanced 12 Mbps core of the D1 is identical as the ProfiHub; it can be cascaded without limitations and has increased RS 485 strength. It does not have the frustrating short-circuit bug and the data is constantly monitored for glitches which are digitally filtered out. Every channel has on-board switchable termination and able to drive 31 devices.
- 1 Channel (2 segments)
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
- Suitable for PROFIsafe and MPI
- 9.6 kbps - 12 Mbps (auto detection)
- 31 bus-loads per channel
- 1200 m cable length (depends on baudrate)
- No limit in cascading
- Termination switches
- No address required
- M12 monitoring port: 2x M12 male-female per segment + 1 M12 for ProfiTrace
- pin 1: VPP
- pin 2: PB-A
- pin 3: DGND
- pin 4: PB-B
- Thread: Shield (PROFIBUS standard)
M8 power supply
- pin 1: +24 VDC