Atlas2 is designed for the permanent monitoring of industrial networks with single or mixed architecture. This second-generation diagnostic tool, which is based on our popular Atlas unit, takes fault detection and diagnosis to a much higher level. Whether you’re using PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT and/or PROFIBUS, you’ll discover that Atlas2 gives you a much more connected and predictive approach to machine health monitoring and maintenance. It still has all the original features that you’ve come to rely on to detect faulty installed devices, cable and firmware issues, and misconfigurations. But now it can recognize patterns in diagnostic data and learn from them, which gives you the ability to carry out preventive maintenance. Anticipating and preventing damaging network issues has never been so easy.
- Helps your company operate more efficiently by providing collective diagnostic oversight of installations with multiple protocols.
- Results in faster troubleshooting and reduced downtime by processes data four times faster than its predecessor Atlas.
- Improves your productivity by analysing data in real-time and providing immediate network overviews, no matter where in the world you are.
- Increases the accuracy of the diagnostic process and maintains your network’s up times by learning automatically from experience.
- Cuts the cost of maintenance by scoring your networks’ health and suggesting likely causes for common and unique faults.
- Includes OLED display on device
- Includes EtherTAP 10/100
- Includes EtherTAP: EtherNet/IP Analysis License
- Includes TAP Din Rail Mount
Major product features
Like its forerunner, Atlas2 runs on Osiris, our powerful diagnostics platform that helps you identify and resolve network issues before they become significant problems. However, the big brother to Atlas has some some exciting add-on functionality.
SNAP Analysis is a self-learning tool that interprets PROFIBUS diagnostic data gathered by ComBricks and suggests the most likely cause of any fault—a true time-saver and a great enabler of preventative maintenance. The analysis is written uses simple language and images, removing the need to interpret complicated oscilloscope images and messages yourself.
You can now extract diagnostic information from EtherCAT controllers with our EtherCAT licence. Osiris will display essential information such as the name, address, status, and invalid counter of any EtherCAT device connected to the EtherCAT Master, helping you assess your network’s cyclic, software and hardware health in real time.
Osiris Enterprise is a separate platform that gives you an overview of all your Atlas units via your PC. This is perfect for large networks. It lists all your connected devices and lets you drill down to individual unit data without the need to be in network range. If you add another Atlas to your network at any time, Osiris Enterprise will automatically include it in the overview.
Distinctive features of Atlas2 include:
- Remote 24/7 monitoring for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT and PROFIBUS
- Multiple versions of active and passive or active-only monitoring
- Self-learning machine with predictive fault-finding capabilities
- Dynamic graphical and hierarchical displays of a network’s topology
- Scoring mechanism and traffic light alert system for simple insight
- Optional LED display on the device itself for a quick overview
Atlas2 Plus OLED Display: Ethernet/IP Permanent Monitoring Kit 100
2 - 3 Weeks